William Blair Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair analyst Jon Andersen initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with an Outperform rating. The analyst cited:
- Compelling market opportunity
- Powerful demand drivers
- Shopper profile and sources of volume.
- Proven demand-generation model
- Global supply chain network.
- Manifold growth opportunities.
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Raised to EUR86 at JPMorgan
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!