Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Morgan Stanley analyst Rahul Anand lowered the price target on Western Areas (WSA:AU) (OTC: WNARF) to AUD2.45 (from AUD2.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Raises Adobe (ADBE) PT to $765, Would Buy Weakness
- Societe Generale Upgrades Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LN) (BBRYF) to Buy
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TCNNF) PT Raised to $81 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Remains Among Top Picks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!