Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) PT Lowered to $10 at Cowen
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) to $10.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
"FQ4 marked the fourth straight Q of solid organic growth, but F19 guidance will likely pare Street estimates materially," the analyst commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR49 at Citi
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$27.70 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!