Wells Fargo Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Outperform
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $116.00 (from $109.00).
Analyst Marci Ryvicker likes the entry point even if the call is a little late. The analyst comments "We’ve had time to digest BAMTech & the related streaming apps & think the Street’s negativity is overdone. (1) The downside risk to ests. should be limited by other cuts (i.e., reports suggesting 10% cuts at ABC). (2) Even “modest dilution” from BAMTech is prob. conservative. In fact, like Lucas, we may see no real dilution given offsets from other parts of the business. (3) We think mgmt. has every intention to clear up concerns beg. with the 9/7 investor conf. in NYC, followed by the Nov. earnings call, and eventually an analyst day (maybe). We like this entry point as DIS doesn’t tend to stay at 15x for long. While we might be early, we view the risk/reward as heavily skewed to the upside."
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $101.50 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nabtesco Corp (6268:JP) (NCTKF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at Citi
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at JPMorgan
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP2.70 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!