Wells Fargo Upgrades Nordson (NDSN) to Overweight
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic upgraded Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $145.00.
The analyst comments "We rate NDSN shares Overweight. Our favorable view on NDSN is based on its disciplined focus on growth through new products/tiering, new markets (organic + acquisitions), solid operating acumen and a well-balanced portfolio of businesses. In our view, combined, its growth and execution capabilities, coupled with its disciplined capital deployment will enable it to continue to outperform its broader peer set.Our $145 price target is implied by 13x our FY21 EV/EBITDA estimate."
Shares of Nordson closed at $125.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Equal Weight
- Oppenheimer Starts MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) at Outperform
- Citi Upgrades AllianceBernstein (AB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!