Wells Fargo Upgrades Global Payments (GPN) to Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo upgraded Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $110.00 (from $90.00).
Analyst Tim Willi cites valuation for the upgrade noting attractive growth supports a higher valuation and has increasing confidence the company will be able to drive attractive EPS growth over the next few years.
Shares of Global Payments closed at $95.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Planet Fitness (PLNT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!