Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
TD Securities analyst David Kwan raised the price target on Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (OTC: WLYYF) to Cdn$10.50 (from Cdn$10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9.50 at TD Securities
- GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (GEAGY) PT Raised to EUR26.60 at JPMorgan
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!