Wedbush Upgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten upgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $21.00 (from $20.00).
- ATTR IND in 2020; Cell Therapy Program at the Heels
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $14.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Beats Q2 Estimates as It Continues to Gain Market Share, Analyst Upgrades To 'Outperform' on Compelling Growth Outlook
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!