Wedbush Starts Express Inc. (EXPR) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $9.00.
Analyst Jennifer Redding comments "Although express has had a rough few years with an unstablized earnings trend given increasing competitive pressures, we laud management initiatives and strategy and believe Express has opportunity to increase market share via multiple avenues of growth including ecommerce, social media positioning, and more stabilized fashion assortments.. Yet, Express has had a rough few years with an unstablized earnings trend, given increasing competitive pressures. According to our proprietary data work, it appears the promotional environment intensified in first quarter. Insights from our proprietary e-commerce data product, Wedbush Big Data, calls out a sharp increase in markdown rate, which we fear signals pressure to merchandise margin."
Shares of Express Inc. closed at $8.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- Tata Motors Ltd. (TTMT:IN) (TTM) PT Raised to INR300 at Morgan Stanley
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP14.89 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!