Wedbush Assumes Jamba (JMBA) at Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush assumes coverage on Jamba (NASDAQ: JMBA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Colin Radke commented, "With transition to asset-lite model complete, JMBA’s future will be driven by performance of remaining co-owned store portfolio and franchise growth and profitability. While we are encouraged by management’s initiatives, we see challenges to both and expect a turnaround to take time. Therefore, we initiate with NEUTRAL rating and $10 PT."
Shares of Jamba closed at $10.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Starts Processa Pharmaceuticals (PCSA) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!