Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) PT Raised to $161 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Hamzah Mazari raised the price target on Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) to $161.00 (from $154.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Heading into Q1 earnings, we think margin compression on fuel is well telegraphed. Longer term, we remain bullish on sector pricing discipline and further private market consolidation. We remain buyers of WCN, GFL, RSG and neutral on WM (FCF ramp more back-loaded) "
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
- Shell PLC (SHEL:LN) PT Raised to GBP27 at Jefferies
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!