Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) PT Raised to $127 at UBS
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Jon Windham raised the price target on Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) to $127.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "WCN reported 4Q20 results modestly above expectations & provided 2021 guidance broadly in-line with consensus expectations. We modestly revise our 2021/22/23E adj. EBITDA estimates to $1,841/2,027/2,250mn from $1,868/$2,056/2,280mn. WCN remains our preferred name in the MSW space with current net debt-to-2020E EBITDA of 2.4x (2.1x 2021E) providing ample capacity for continued accretive acquisitions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- Blowout Earnings Beat Drives PNC Financial (PNC) PT to $195 at Stephens
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Diversey (DSEY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!