Walt Disney (DIS) Investor Expectations Show Wide Dispersion Approaching Analyst Day - Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts DIS Hot Sheet
27 Buy, 19 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 10 | New: 12
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Douglas Mitchelson reiterated a Neutral rating and $114.00 price target on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) after surveying 50 investors balanced across fund styles, role (PM vs. analyst)
and equity AUM, to gauge Walt Disney sentiment heading into the Disney+ streaming service analyst day at the L.A. HQ this Thursday.
The analyst stated "In our view, the responses underscore why Walt Disney has been the most heavily debated stock in our coverage this year; Disney EPS and Disney+ subscriber expectations have a remarkable range, sentiment leans bullish but is mixed and valuation methodologies are varied. Disney is described by many bulls as a story stock, and this survey supports this view – investor estimates for earnings and subscribers did not seem to correlate directly to whether or not that investor owned Disney’s stock".
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Walt Disney click here. For more ratings news on Walt Disney click here.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $115.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR655 at Jefferies
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Lowered to HK$93.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Vesuvius Plc. (VSVS:LN) PT Raised to GBP5.85 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!