WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Scotiabank analyst Mark Neville raised the price target on WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (OTC: WSPOF) to Cdn$140.00 (from Cdn$125.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at JPMorgan
- Tellurian (TELL) PT Lowered to $6 at BofA Securities as Long Term Contract Changes Normalize LNG Purchasing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!