WPX Energy (WPX) PT Raised to $16 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) to $16.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
- ontinue to view the WPX story positively and reiterate the stock as one of our favorite SMID E&P ideas.
- Favorable Outlook Over the Near and Medium Term
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Lowered to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- General Dynamics Corp. (GD) PT Raised to $222 at Vertical Research Partners
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!