WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Mihir Bhatia raised the price target on WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) to $237.00 (from $228.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "Our 1Q rev/EPS estimate of $412M/$1.66 is slightly ahead of consensus at $409M/$1.64, driven by higher fuel prices. Our fuel price forecast of $2.69 is above consensus at $2.59, but the revenue upside is partially offset by fewer transactions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $70 at Wedbush
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Shift4 Payments (FOUR) to Outperform Citing Thursday's Pullback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!