Vivent Smart Home (VVNT) PT Raised to 'Street High' $30 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Vivent Smart Home (NYSE: VVNT) to a 'Street High' $30.00 while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Following our fireside chat with the VVNT CEO (link), we are raising our Price Target for VVNT to a Street-high $30.00, and in doing so we are arguing for a positive re-rating of this somewhat undiscovered growth-stock. We believe growth momentum, revenue visibility, expanding margins, improved cash flow, and optionality warrant a close look at this leader in smart home solutions by tech investors, by GARP investors, and a re-rating could be spurred on by branding events and improved stock liquidity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!