Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Lowered to $16 at Cowen
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) to $16.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Khanna noes the debt paydown efforts are progressing, but a difficult demand and competitive backdrop in the firearms/ammo market keep them on the sidelines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR195 at HSBC
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!