Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Lowered to $12 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) to $12.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Khanna notes debt paydown efforts are progressing, but a difficult demand and competitive backdrop in the firearms/ammo market keeps them on the sidelines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!