Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Lowered to $12 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) to $12.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Khanna notes debt paydown efforts are progressing, but a difficult demand and competitive backdrop in the firearms/ammo market keeps them on the sidelines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at HSBC
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
- Terumo Corp. (4543:JP) (TRUMY) PT Raised to JPY6,700 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!