Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Raised to AUD4.60 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CLSA analyst Ed Henning raised the price target on Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (OTC: CBBYF) to AUD4.60 (from AUD3.90) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at Nomura/Instinet
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.19 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!