Virgin Galactic (SPCE) PT Lowered to $30 at Jefferies
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Greg Konrad lowered the price target on Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE) to $30.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Q3 results point to capacity constraints with the first private astronaut spaceflight targeted for the end of 2022 and a steep ramp predicated on the development of the Delta class spaceship. Demand is not impacted by supply constraints given a backlog that has grown to 700 customers and should continue to expand. While we acknowledge NT lacks catalysts, the long-term potential is an attractive value proposition given a growing commercial space tourism market."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) PT Raised to $200 at Jefferies
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$152.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Lowered to Cdn$89 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!