ViacomCBS (VIAC) on Watch on Chatter
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC) is on watch on activist speculation. Having sniffed out Sachem Head's recent activism in Elanco via a 13F filed by investment bank UBS in July, Gordon Haskett analyst Don Bilson highlights that Credit Suisse bought 12.8 million shares of ViacomCBS in Q2 which could have been for an activist speculating that Sumner Redstone's death could open up the sale of Paramount or the entire company. Mr. Redstone passed away on August 11th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Gets a New $480 'Street High' PT from Credit Suisse as Q2 Expected to Yield Benefits From Continued Budget Recovery
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
- Telehealth Consolidation: Talkspace (TALK) and SOC Telemed (TLMD) Best Positioned as Potential Acquisition Targets - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, Sachem Head Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!