ViaSat (VSAT) PT Lowered to $45 at RBC Capital; Running Out of Financial Headroom
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital lowered its price target on ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) to $45.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining an Underperform rating.
Analyst Wilton Fry said the company is "rapidly running out of financial headroom despite its recent reset of financial covenants."
Fry said a combination of ViaSat-2 SAC costs dampening operational leverage, Eutelsat's withdrawal from ViaSat-3b and likely end to its recent working capital tailwind, mean ViaSat may need to seek additional equity.
ViaSat could also consider approaching Inmarsat using mainly stock to stop rival Echostar, the analsyt said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohgo Security (2331:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Shimadzu Corp (7701:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,700 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co Ltd. (5703:JP) (NPPMF) PT Lowered to JPY1,530 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!