ViaSat (VSAT) PT Lowered to $44 at Needham & Company
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz lowered the price target on ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) to $44.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after adjusting Q1 estimates into results.
The analyst commented, "We're adjusting our estimates ahead of VSAT's F1Q23 earnings results following conversations with management. We expect IFC terminal sales to slow in 1Q23 before rebounding strongly in 2H23 due to the timing of phase two Delta shipments as well as new IFC wins at Southwest, Breeze, and this week's Virgin Atlantic win. Government sales are also expected to be more back-end loaded in F23 than we previously expected. While we raise our full year EBITDA estimate by ~4%, we now anticipate a slower start to F23 and steeper quarterly ramp in both revenue and EBITDA. We're lowering our PT to $44 on a lower EV/EBITDA multiple, but maintaining our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR425 at Nomura/Instinet
- L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,180 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!