Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Raised to $31 at Raymond James
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) to $31.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating following investor meetings.
- We came away from the meetings incrementally more confident in management's ability to integrate the transformative MOE with Green Bank (scheduled for June 21st) and execute on its organic loan growth strategy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) PT Lowered to EUR350 at Deutsche Bank
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Barclays
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!