Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Raised to $31 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) to $31.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating following investor meetings.
- We came away from the meetings incrementally more confident in management's ability to integrate the transformative MOE with Green Bank (scheduled for June 21st) and execute on its organic loan growth strategy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!