Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $121 at Citi, Added to Citi's Focus List
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Prashant Rao raised the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $121.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "Valero’s recently announced large-scale carbon capture & storage (“CCS”) project is the third major project in its portfolio aimed at global Net Zero Carbon targets, and the second announced YTD. We believe the company is in the early stages of a meaningful and underappreciated business transformation that should add $1.8B in growth-oriented low-carbon annual CFs by end-2024 from projects with higher rates of return than peers’, and none of it in market/consensus expectations. The portfolio shifts from 12% to 35% low-carbon on CFs and >50% on DCF valuation – justifying multiple expansion from 6.0x to 7.5x EBITDA. We raise our TP to $121 and add VLO to Citi’s Focus List."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Identiv, Inc. (INVE) PT Raised to $26 at B.Riley After Hosting NDR
- Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (HNTIF) PT Lowered to GBP2.20 at Berenberg
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Citi Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!