Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $121 at Citi, Added to Citi's Focus List
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Prashant Rao raised the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $121.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "Valero’s recently announced large-scale carbon capture & storage (“CCS”) project is the third major project in its portfolio aimed at global Net Zero Carbon targets, and the second announced YTD. We believe the company is in the early stages of a meaningful and underappreciated business transformation that should add $1.8B in growth-oriented low-carbon annual CFs by end-2024 from projects with higher rates of return than peers’, and none of it in market/consensus expectations. The portfolio shifts from 12% to 35% low-carbon on CFs and >50% on DCF valuation – justifying multiple expansion from 6.0x to 7.5x EBITDA. We raise our TP to $121 and add VLO to Citi’s Focus List."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Citi Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!