Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $40 at Jefferies as Comps Turn Positive in Jan
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Janine Stichter raised the price target on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) to $40.00 (from $36.00) as 1Q appears to be pointing to positive comps after a challenged Q4. Sales in 4Q were disappointing, as pre-announced, but January improved vs. Nov/Dec and February further improved, with MSD% retail segment comps in N. America and all brands positive.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "We like URBN's LT positioning (not over-stored, strong brands, done the heavy lifting on DTC). Near term, we see their digital capabilities as a key asset as retailers navigate a gradual rebuild in stores during COVID-19."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!