Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) PT Lowered to $110 at Wedbush
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David J. Chiaverini lowered the price target on Upstart Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UPST) to $110.00 (from $160.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Analyst comments: "We believe UPST’s valuation is appropriately reflected in its current relative valuation. Even though the stock has pulled back over the last few months, valuation metrics including EV/sales and price/sales are still well above peer levels. We believe a premium valuation is warranted given the company's high growth, but a widening premium is difficult to justify until we see that the recent spike in delinquencies is temporary. UPST is currently trading at 5.0x our 2023 price/sales estimate, which is in-line with neobank/fintech peers. Our new $110 price target (was $160) is based on the company trading at 5.7x our 2023 price/sales estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Upstart, Oscar, and Axsome and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF) PT Lowered to EUR19 at Deutsche Bank
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP7.20 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!