Universal Health Services (UHS) PT Raised to $178 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Ann Hynes raised the price target on Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) to $178.00 (from $168.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results.
The analyst commented, "We are raising our price target to $178 (from $168) following a strong 2Q:21. UHS raised 2021 adjusted EBITDA and adjusted EPS guidance by +7% and +12% at the midpoints, respectively. The recovery in non-COVID patient volume in both the acute care and behavioral segments coupled with elevated payer mix and acuity drove the beat. We reiterate our Buy rating and are raising our 2021-2013E adjusted EPS estimates."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR96 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!