United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Lowered to GBP9.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Deutsche Bank analyst James Brand lowered the price target on United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (OTC: UUGRY) to GBP9.80 (from GBP10.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!