Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR33.50 at JPMorgan
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Vincent Ayral raised the price target on Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (OTC: UNPRF) to EUR33.50 (from EUR33.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR31 at UBS
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Buy on Above Market Growth Rate and Margin Expansion
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.65 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!