Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Raised to $72 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst James Lee raised the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $72.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "As expected, Mobility missed expectations a little bit but Delivery outperformed meaningfully. Despite seeing a mix shift to Delivery, EBITDA came in ahead of consensus on strong cost controls. Management affirmed its goal of break-even for Delivery and profitability for the entire firm by year-end FY21. Most importantly, Delivery GB growth is accelerating into FY21 while mobile trends are improving. With increased confidence in our LT forecast, we are maintaining our FY23 EBITDA of $4.9bn and introducing FY24 EBITDA of $6.6bn. We are raising our SOTP-based PT from $63 to $72, implying 20x FY24 EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!