Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $65 at Stifel
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Scott Devitt lowered the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $65.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Uber reported 1Q results with total gross bookings improving +24% y/y, an improvement from last quarter and well ahead of consensus expectations. Mobility bookings were down -38% y/y in the quarter, an improvement from 4Q:20, though mobility upside was limited by industry wide driver shortages that the company hopes to alleviate through driver recruitment investments and incentives in 2Q. Delivery bookings y/y growth accelerated a significant +29ppts in the quarter to +157% y/y. Uber remains on track to emerge from the pandemic as a much improved business with ramping FCF generation ahead. As a result of our model changes and lowered near-term EBITDA estimates to reflect incremental investments in supply efforts, we lower our target price to $65 and maintain our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alector Inc. (ALEC) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
- Paycom (PAYC) Soars as Q2 Earnings Signal 'Start of Strong Recovery and Move Further Upmarket'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!