UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Clearway Energy Inc. (CWEN) to Outperform
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Wolfe Research analyst Steve Fleishman upgraded Clearway Energy Inc. (NYSE: CWEN) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $33.00.
The analyst comments "CWEN stock has been the worst performer in the broader utility group YTD after being the top performer in 2020. We attribute this to the move up in interest rates and a pullback in renewables stocks. CWEN now offers a 5% yield at a time growth is accelerating and we are more confident in the 5-8%/yr DPS growth target over a longer duration."
Shares of Clearway Energy Inc. closed at $25.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $68 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!