UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Zendesk (ZEN) at Outperform
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $180.00.
The analyst comments "With a suite-based sales and product motion that includes a new agent desktop, built in messaging volumes, and a longer arc for Sales and Sunshine we see more tailwinds both near and longer term for the company. We see three primary catalysts driving growth acceleration this year in 1) Selling a new enterprise suite for both new and existing customers , 2) recouping lost revenue from COVID-impacted customers, and 3) more yield from better sales talent earlier in the year with more international strength."
Shares of Zendesk closed at $144.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Verso Paper (VRS) PT Raised to $30 at BWS Financial
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAY) PT Raised to SEK83 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!