UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $300.00.
The analyst comments "We see three primary catalysts supporting this acceleration, including 1) resumption of
core business new bookings growth, 2) continued success in the back-to-base sales motion, and 3) improving momentum around cloud financials."
Shares of Workday closed at $251.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) PT Lowered to $300 at Jefferies Despite Positive Survey
- Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCOLA:TI) (COLAY) PT Raised to TRY82.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR112 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!