UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Unity Software (U) at Outperform
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Wolfe Research analyst Gal Munda initiates coverage on Unity Software (NYSE: U) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $70.00.
The analyst comments "Unity is a special asset within our vertical software coverage. Potential to better monetize Create in gaming and continued expansion it in new industries is providing material upside. Cross-sell opportunity to Operate is material, especially if proposed IS merger completes."
Shares of Unity Software closed at $54.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- INWIT (INW:IM) PT Lowered to EUR11 at Barclays
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Genco Shipping (GNK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!