UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Outperform
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $480.00.
The analyst comments "The key stock catalyst, in our opinion, will be the company’s ability to comp a 50% CY20 growth year with another 50% growth year and sustain 30%+ growth rates over multiple years. Product catalysts for 2021 include 1) Core Messaging business that doesn’t decelerate aided by the rise of bidirectional messaging, 2) Ramping Flex momentum, 3) Segment synergies and the launch of a developer-friendly Customer Data Platform, 4) vertical focus (FinServ and Healthcare today, Federal soon), and 5) greater Enterprise penetration (18% G2K logos are customers today, contributing a modest $30M in annualized revenue)."
Shares of Twilio closed at $370.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Tricon Residential Inc (TCN:CN) (TCNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Stifel Canada
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) PT Raised to $28 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!