UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $270.00.
The analyst comments "We think near term numbers outperformance on earnings and the upcoming product focused analyst day will be the key stock catalysts. From a product and numbers perspective, key catalysts include 1) ITSM Pro & Enterprise adoption, 2) verticalization, and 3) multi-product uptake across the customer base supported by a product portfolio that has dramatically expanded over the last few years and now includes customer workflows, employee workflows, and the NOW platform."
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $546.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Fiera Capital Corp. (FSZ:CN) (FRRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
- Altus Group Ltd. (AIF:CN) (ASGTF) PT Raised to Cdn$68 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!