UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Oracle (ORCL) at Peerperform
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $75.00.
The analyst comments "In both its most recent quarter and fiscal year, ORCL revenue grew 0% on a constant currency basis, while EPS has grown at a steady double-digit clip, driven by share buybacks. With these two aspects in mind, combined with ORCL’s share performance, we ultimately believe ORCL needs to show mid-single digit growth for shares to meaningfully re-rate and outperform other software stocks over a multi-year horizon. Oracle’s fiscal fourth quarter (period ending May) and outlook for FY22 will be the first opportunity where investors will get a glimpse at whether Oracle’s growth businesses can finally overcome headwinds in its non-growth businesses to yield organic total company growth. We currently model total revenue +2.5% Y/Y and think mid-single digits is likely the hurdle for shares to trend higher."
Shares of Oracle closed at $76.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR112 at Goldman Sachs
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. (SIA:CN) (LWSCF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!