UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $650.00.
The analyst comments "We see three key growth catalysts for 2021 in 1) continuing enterprise momentum for Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, 2) increasing penetration of multiple products into the existing customer base, and 3) accelerating international growth driven by increasing market acceptance and investment. We see the first two catalysts driving both increased ASRPC and setting a new normal for net retention in excess of 100%."
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $506.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) at Overweight; Named New Best Idea
- Needham & Company Starts Blink Charging Co. (BLNK) at Buy
- Itochu Techno-Solutions Corp. (4739:JP) (ITTOF) PT Raised to JPY3,850 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!