UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $105.00.
The analyst comments "We believe that near term catalysts include the announcement of multiple large SI partners at the next earnings call coupled along with a solid report. Through the year we see continued macroeconomic recovery, greater traction up-market and international penetration driving outperformance in the 2H."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $92.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy (correction)
- Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Raised to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (SV) at Buy, Bullish on AeroFarms SPAC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!