UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin initiates coverage on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $105.00.
The analyst comments "We believe that near term catalysts include the announcement of multiple large SI partners at the next earnings call coupled along with a solid report. Through the year we see continued macroeconomic recovery, greater traction up-market and international penetration driving outperformance in the 2H."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $92.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Sees Yeti Holdings Inc. (YETI) Upside to $131 After Earnings
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,036 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!