UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Aspen Technology (AZPN) at Peerperform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wolfe Research analyst Gal Munda initiates coverage on Aspen Technology (NASDAQ: AZPN) with a Peerperform rating.
The analyst comments "We were extremely positive on AspenTech following the EMR deal announcement. Investors were able to buy at ~5% FCF yield. We believe that the valuation gap stemming from the deal dynamics has now closed and wait for synergies to see further upside."
Shares of Aspen Technology closed at $218.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!