UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades Century Aluminum (CENX) to Underperform
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Wolfe Research analyst Timna Tanners downgraded Century Aluminum (NASDAQ: CENX) from Peerperform to Underperform, PT $4.00.
The analyst comments "We downgrade CENX to Underperform as the earnings outlook has deteriorated with lower aluminum prices and higher power costs. This can spark liquidity concerns on our new ests, with much of its challenges due to macro factors out of mgmt's control."
Shares of Century Aluminum closed at $6.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- MKM Partners Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Neutral
- Intuit beats expectations but lowers fiscal 2023 revenue forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Timna Tanners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!