UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 9, 2021 3:42 AM EDT)
Wolfe Research analyst Michael Maugeri assumes coverage on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) with an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Northrop Grumman has reramped Independent R&D (IRAD) spend as a portion of sales over the last couple of years to just below 3%. We expect it to stay in that range, but to grow in absolute dollars. We view IRAD spend as an enabler of growth that shows up outside the forecast period of most models. We found a strong correlation between IRAD spend and organic sales growth six years into the future. We also think it justifies the valuation premium Northrop Grumman’s stock has been ascribed over recent history."
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $333.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilray (TLRY) Gets a Two-Notch Upgrade to 'Buy' at Jefferies as Aphria Merger is Seen as a 'Perfect Match'
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR9.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!