UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 9, 2021 3:42 AM EDT)
Wolfe Research analyst Michael Maugeri assumes coverage on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) with an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Northrop Grumman has reramped Independent R&D (IRAD) spend as a portion of sales over the last couple of years to just below 3%. We expect it to stay in that range, but to grow in absolute dollars. We view IRAD spend as an enabler of growth that shows up outside the forecast period of most models. We found a strong correlation between IRAD spend and organic sales growth six years into the future. We also think it justifies the valuation premium Northrop Grumman’s stock has been ascribed over recent history."
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $333.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts Novan (NOVN) at Buy
- Ford (F) Gains on Double Boost From Analysts
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!