UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Outperform Following Pullback
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
William Blair analyst Louie DiPalma upgraded Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) from Market Perform to Outperform.
The analyst commented, "We are upgrading Gogo shares to Outperform. We downgraded in late January because valuation was elevated. Following the pullback, we now believe shares are attractively valued. We believe the pricing of its new $725 million term loan over the next few weeks will be a significant catalyst that underscores the company’s transformation. On Thursday afternoon, after the markets opened, Gogo announced that it extinguished most of its convertible debt, and private equity firm GTCR increased its ownership to 29%. We believe this mitigates the dilution and valuation overhang that has been pressuring shares for the past two months."
Shares of Gogo closed at $9.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, GTCR
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!