UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Outperform Following Pullback
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
William Blair analyst Louie DiPalma upgraded Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) from Market Perform to Outperform.
The analyst commented, "We are upgrading Gogo shares to Outperform. We downgraded in late January because valuation was elevated. Following the pullback, we now believe shares are attractively valued. We believe the pricing of its new $725 million term loan over the next few weeks will be a significant catalyst that underscores the company’s transformation. On Thursday afternoon, after the markets opened, Gogo announced that it extinguished most of its convertible debt, and private equity firm GTCR increased its ownership to 29%. We believe this mitigates the dilution and valuation overhang that has been pressuring shares for the past two months."
Shares of Gogo closed at $9.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo (GOGO) Announces Jet Edge Partnership
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Lowered to GBp25 at UBS
- Sims Metal Management Ltd. (SGM:AU) (SMUPF) PT Raised to AUD18 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, GTCR
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!