UPDATE: William Blair Starts TalkSpace (TALK) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
William Blair analyst Ryan Daniels initiates coverage on TalkSpace (NASDAQ: TALK) with a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Talkspace with an Outperform rating and establishing the following forecasts. For fiscal 2021, we project total revenue of $124.3 million; an adjusted loss of $23.4 million before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization; and an adjusted loss per share of $0.20. For fiscal 2022, we project revenue of $202.8 million; adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization of $7.2 million; and adjusted earnings per share of $0.00. Lastly, for fiscal 2023, we project revenue of $283.1 million; adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization of $33.7 million; and adjusted earnings per share of $0.16."
Shares of TalkSpace closed at $5.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Lowered to GBP25.10 at JPMorgan
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP38 at JPMorgan
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR950 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!