UPDATE: William Blair Starts HireRight Inc. (HRT) at Outperform
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: Snap's Warning Sends Shivers Throughout Tech; Zoom Gains on Results (more...)
William Blair analyst Andrew Nicholas initiates coverage on HireRight Inc. (NYSE: HRT) with a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "As the largest player in the industry by revenue, we believe HireRight’s scale provides a material competitive advantage over midsize and small players, including: 1) global geographic reach, 2) greater resources and ability to invest in product and technology upgrades, 3) a more robust customer support organization, and 4) increased operating leverage and profitability. We therefore expect HireRight to take market share (primarily from midsize and small players) and outgrow the overall market."
Shares of HireRight Inc. closed at $18.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Unum Group (UNM) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) at Sell
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Progressive Corp. (PGR) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!