UPDATE: Wells Fargo Assumes Molina Healthcare (MOH) at Underweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open near record highs with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
Wells Fargo analyst Stephen Baxter assumes coverage on Molina Healthcare (NYSE: MOH) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $253.00.
The analyst comments "While we have a lot of respect for what the management team has achieved, we think that risk/reward skews negative given our outlook for Medicaid broadly and our concern that company margins are near peak-levels. The market clearly expects MOH will remain active on the deal front (so do we), but our analysis of the potential pipeline leaves us thinking it will likely be harder to find good assets moving forward."
Shares of Molina Healthcare closed at $262.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) at Overweight, $30 PT
- Barrington Research Starts Concentrix Corp. (CNXC) at Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!