UPDATE: Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) PT Lowered to $4 at Roth Capital
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Roth Capital analyst Scott Henry lowered the price target on Vivos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VVOS) to $4.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "VVOS reported 1Q22 results that were at the lower end of expectations. Key takeaways from the quarter, in our opinion, include: 1) revenue of $3.5M trailed our target (likely hurt by a challenging dental environment); 2) the company's shift towards the DSO channel could enhance the business model longer-term; and 3) we now target a 2023 equity financing given lower forecasts. Maintain Buy rating with a $4.00/share price target (reduced from $8.00, based on lower forecasts and increased equity dilution)."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Symrise AG (SY1:GR) (SYIEY) PT Raised to EUR129 at Goldman Sachs
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!